The Clothworkers' Company
Central London Portfolio
2010 to present
The Clothworkers’ portfolio comprises a number of direct let freeholds and ground lease freeholds subject to investment leases in prime City of London locations. The underlying size of the portfolio is approximately 1.4m sq ft.
Since its formation in 2010, Capital Real Estate Partners has:
- Provided overall strategic investment advice, setting out and updating the overall business plan for the portfolio.
- Asset managed direct holdings.
- Restructured head leases and negotiated development agreements to unlock an 800,000 sq ft of completed new developments.
- Put together and managed professional teams to consider redevelopment options for holdings.
- Originated 3 additional investments for the portfolio.
- Gained a planning consent and introduced a development partner to develop out a New Livery Hall and adjoining 36 storey commercial tower.